This is what I ate on this particular day, breakfast (muesli and fruit), snacks, lunch (rogan josh curry) and tea (healthy pizzas?!). Lunch is an easy meal prep, I eat it over the course of the week which makes food preparation really easy for both Kane and myself. I’m from Australia so if you are too you should be able to find all these foods in your local grocery store/supermarket, however, if you’re from somewhere else I’m sure you can find some similar alternatives!
For a really long time I have been wanting to film a “What I Eat In a Day” and finally I have! So if you did enjoy this style of video, let me know and I would LOVE to film more. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on uploads (twice a week). 😀
– Carman’s Classic Fruit & Nut Muesli
– Pure Harvest Organic Activated Almond Milk
– Coles Frozen Raspberries and Blackberries
– Arnotts 9 Grain Vita-Weats
– Sanitarium Peanut Butter
Lunch (Rogan Josh Curry):
– Red Kidney Beans
– Frozen Peas
– Curry Masters Rogan Josh Curry Mix (Not a cheater! :p)
– Jasmine Rice (1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water ratio)
– 1.5-2 Litres of Water per day
– Sarah: Tetley’s 100% Steamed Green Tea with a Hint of Lemon
– Kane: Higher Living Licorice Tea
Tea/Dinner (HEALTHY PIZZAS!!)
– Half a Butternut Pumpkin
– Wholemeal Pita Bread Pockets
– Basil Pesto
– Grated Cheese
– Baby Spinach
– Pine Nuts
– To Season the Pumpkin: Olive oil, cracked pepper and CHILLI FLAKES!
“Australian What I Eat In a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Food Ideas) 2016” has had Closed Captions included!